The Peoples Reserve & The New Economy
“There’s no greater force in global economic transactions right now than Digital Currency. There are however, problems to solve. I view TPR as… ‘The problem-solving coin’ – and this is why I endorse the TPR Digital Currency and accept it as a form of payment. It’s just too needed and too innovative not to.”
What Is The People Reserve?
(And Why We Accept The Peoples Reserve As Payment)
- Transparency: The Peoples Reserve operates on a transparent blockchain, ensuring that transactions are private and secure.
- Community-Centric: The Peoples Reserve is designed to empower and benefit the People - us!!!
- Low Cost - Transaction Fees: The Peoples Reserve offers up to 25 free transaction per day.... making it cost-effective for users.
- Global Accessibility: The Peoples Reserve is accessible to anyone with an internet, enabling cross-border transactions and international transactions.
- Security and Privacy: The Peoples Reserve transactions are secure ensuring user privacy and data protection.
- Inflation Resistance: The Peoples Reserve limited supply and controlled issuance can help shield users from the erosion of value caused by inflation.
- Smart Contracts: The TPR blockchain allows for the creation of programmable contracts, enabling automated & secure execution of agreements.
- Sustainability: TPR is often built on energy-efficient blockchain networks, minimising the environmental impact associated with traditional currencies.
- Compounding at 16% in The TPR Wallet
These reasons highlight some of the potential benefits and advantages that The People's Reserve Digital Currency can offer.